LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY POLICY
Solis Tek warrants its digital ballast and complete fixtures to be free from defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating condition for a period of (3) years from original customer’s date of purchase.
Solis Tek warrants its lamps and accessories to be free from defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of (1) year from the original customer’s date of purchase.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Damage due to mishandling or abuse of the product.
- Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect products or controls.
- Connecting units to the wrong output voltage.
- Improper connection of power supplies, products or controls.
- Connection of products or controls directly to any A/C power source.
- Connecting power supplies backwards to an A/C power source.
- Water damage to non-waterproof products.
- Electrical power surges. Note: It is recommended that if there is a possibility of power surges then you should consider a surge protector for the incoming A/C power line.
- Damage from lighting or electrical storms.
- Natural Disasters (example: hail, flooding, tornado, fire and wind).
- Products or electronic components that have been modified by the user.
- Products used for purposes other than intended and directed.
- Products damaged by connection to systems or components not purchased from Solis Tek Inc.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY AND CLAIMANTS REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NON-CONFORMING GOODS.