At Generation Alpha, Inc., our goal is to provide a work environment rich in personal and professional opportunity for all employees. Each team member contributes daily to the planning, strategies and successes of the Company. We promote a sense of pride, belonging, and work satisfaction that leads to growth and productivity to benefit everyone. Everywhere we work, our mission, vision and values provide a strong foundation for our common goals and common sense of purpose rooted in a commitment to our clients.
The Senior Accountant will be a part of the accounting team responsible for all aspects of accounting, audit, treasury management, reporting and internal controls.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance related role
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in processing payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to:
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Work independently and meet deadlines
• Communicate effectively across all levels
• Be flexible in a fast-paced environment
• Work with confidential/sensitive information * Must be a self-starter and proactive with a desire to learn and ask questions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
• CPA preferred
• 5 or more years of work experience in a challenging and deadline-oriented environment, including relevant business and accounting experience
• Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles (e.g. Debits & Credits, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) including technical skills
• Experience with general ledger accounting software
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
Salary commensurate with experience. Position is located in Carson, California.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year